SPRAWLING VIEWS, LUSH GARDENS, ROOM FOR HORSES and an expansive custom-built home - what more could you want? Set on a beautifully landscaped 2.39 acre lot on the hillside between Upper Lake & Nice, this owner/builder home was designed to feature the expansive, nearly 180 degree water views from almost every room in the house! The house is perfect for entertaining with a large, step-down living room with plush carpeting, picture windows, pellet stove and built-in bookshelves. The open kitchen has hardwood floors, an oversized island with six-burner downdraft stove, a bakers nook with butcher block counter, and a built-in desk area. Soak in the views as you enjoy your morning coffee in the cozy breakfast nook, or watch the sunset as you host a dinner party in the formal dining space. The luxurious master suite includes a full sitting area with built-in entertainment center, picture windows and private entrance to the back patio, and a spa-like bathroom with jetted tub, dual shower heads, dual sinks & a massive walk-in closet with built-in cabinetry! Every detail is covered in this home - from the central vac to the water softener to the extra 1/2 bath in the garage! Outside discover lush gardens, fruit trees, a pond with waterfall & multiple entertaining areas. Bring your livestock to the pastures & meadow down below. This is a must-see!
Shannon Williams of Morgan Lane Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land Wine Country,
Vol. 33, Issue 07, Page 33.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Dual Cooling
- Heating System: Zoned Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Exterior Construction: Rear Porch
- Patio: Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Deck Off of Living Room, Deck/Patio, Rear Porch
- Fireplace: Fireplace in Living Room, Pellet Stove
- Interior Construction: Balcony/Deck in Living Room, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum System, Deck Off of Living Room, Entry Foyer, Great Room, High Ceilings, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: Lcul - Upper Lake
- Horse Facilities: Unimproved Horse Property
- View: Lake View, Mountain View, Panoramic Views, Water View
The information being provided by CARETS® is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the CARETS® MLS.
This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to a property, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS® and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CRMLS, Inc., data content displayed on this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.